A drop of spicy condiment for your favorite
If you like food that brings the heat, then chili oil is for you. KnK Extra Hot Chilli pepper oil can be used in the pan as a cooking base for meats and vegetables, as a spicy dipping sauce for rolls and dumplings, or drizzled over almost anything. In any way it’s used, chili oil packs a hot punch with every bite.
How you can use this chilli paste
- Swirl it into soups for extra heat and flavor.
- Use it as a spread for sandwiches.
- Drop a few tablespoons into any meat mixture, like burgers or meatloaf.
- Use it as a rub or a marinade for fresh fish or chicken.
- Add it to stew for extra oomph.
- Mix it with mayo or sour cream for a quick dipper.
Spice up your meal with chilli sauce
Our Chilli pepper sauce is made from natural ingredients suited for everybody. So, the next time you put together a meal, consider adding a dash of spice. If you are looking for a natural way to deal with some of your health issues, KnK Chilli peppers are the way to go.
Our Fresh and Dry Products Range
Get Processed products straight from our processing units